SURGEx LFC25-F LEAD FREE
is a Copper piston Water Hammer Arrester (WHA) size E fitted with LEAD FREE brass fitting for safe use with drinking water. The integrated connection is BSP threaded male size DN25 (1”). The LFC25-F can be used in cold and hot water and in new or old installations. The arrester is designed to be connected to the pipeline through a 'Tee' fitting (not included). It is suitable for installation indoor or outdoor. SURGEx LFC25-F is charged at factory and does not need to be recharged again. It is maintenance free.
- Seamless body fabricated from hard drawn copper to always ensure smooth movement of the piston.
- Piston design provides superior resistance to water hammer and hydraulic shock.
- Compact size for easy installation in tight spaces.
- Compatible with a wide range of plumbing systems including potable water, heating and cooling, and fire protection.
- High-quality construction materials ensure durability and long service life.
- Designed for installation with no access panel required.
- Suitable for installation in new or existing domestic and commercial plumbing systems with a standard pipe tee
- Factory pre-charged at 60 PSI (4.2 BAR) and hermetically sealed, no need to charge after installation.
- Lead-free brass adapter for drinking water use.
- Compliance with relevant international standards and regulations ensures product safety and reliability.
- Can be installed at any position
- Maintenance FREE